Copyright 2013-2014 Låda Cube, All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Låda Cube internet sites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted. Some Låda Cube internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
All prices specified are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Låda Cube internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Låda Cube, including, but not limited to, model name plates and corporate logos and emblems.
Låda Cube strives to achieve innovative and informative internet sites. Låda Cube hopes that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, Låda Cube must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please be on notice that neither these internet sites, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a license to Låda Cube's intellectual property.
Cautions Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Internet pages, investor relations releases, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files of events (live or recorded) and other documents on these internet sites contain among other things forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views with respect to future events. The words "anticipate", "assume", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan", "project" and "should" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: changes in currency exchange rates, interest rates and in raw material prices; introduction of competing products; increased sales incentives; and decline in resale prices of used vehicles.
No Warranties Or Representations
THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY LADA CUBE "AS IS" AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF LADA CUBE, THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. LADA CUBE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY LADA CUBE OF THE LINKED SITE.
This summary provides the key concepts of the full Låda Cube Privacy Statement and applies to Låda's interactions with customers and potential customers, its websites, and its vehicles and other products. If you have questions, please refer to the full text version of the Låda Cube Privacy Statement at: Låda Cube Privacy Statement.
- Låda Cube collects information from Låda Cube products, from websites, networks and other sites, from customers and potential customers, from Låda Cube affiliates and business partners, and from third parties that are required to maintain confidentiality.
- Låda Cube does not share, sell, or rent Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties for their own use (i.e., for purposes unrelated to products and services of Låda Cube and its affiliates) without your consent, except for Legal Disclosures as described in the Privacy Statement.
- Låda Cube uses information to provide services to our customers, to comply with legal requirements, to complete sales, to monitor and improve our website, services, and other products, for internal business purposes, and for other purposes as disclosed to you.
- We share information with subsidiaries, affiliates, and other entities controlled by Låda Cube.
- We occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf to help provide our services.
- We may disclose information as required by law.
- We may transfer information between the United States and other countries, and maintain and process information in any country in which Låda Cube operates.
- You can choose not to share information with us in person, by telephone or online.
- You can withdraw consent to use of your information for purposes not disclosed to you.
- You can withdraw consent to disclosure of your information to unaffiliated third parties.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or via mail at Låda Cube, Attn: Legal – Privacy Office, P.O. Box 313, Grand Junction, Colorado 81502, United States.